More on my setup

 Just thinking since I posted a picture of my booth i'de share how it happened.

The previous owners of the house left a dog house platform in our woods, with old decking boards. I pulled them up, planed them a little to get rid of the dirt and mold areas, sawed them into thirds then cut and assembled to make sort of a "phone booth on it's side" shape.

I stapled window screening across the top to hold moving blankets and also stapled those to the sides, then piled old blankets all over it and placed an old carpet on the bottom.

It won't keep out all noises but it does a decent enough job for now.

The only cost was for the moving blankets, so you too can make a cheap audio booth if you're handy with tools and have some materials you can repurpose.

Comments

Popular Posts